Peak-Ryzex is seeking an experienced and results driven Territory Account Manager in Connecticut or New England area to cultivate strategic and strong relationships with key customers, original equipment manufacturer (OEM) partners, ISV Partners, and other regional business partners. The Territory Account Manager will focus mainly on sales opportunities by prospecting and obtaining new clients through face-to-face presentations, sales meetings and negotiating complex sales.
This position offers the flexibility to work remotely, from your home office in the Central Region of the United States. The Territory Account Manager will report in to the RVP of Sales - Central Region & Canada. This position will be expected to travel to customer sites and other Peak-Ryzex offices (Bellingham and Columbia) periodically for training, meetings, etc.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage and oversee defined territory business of Tier 2 and 3 accounts through relationships with ISV’s, OEMs.
- Prospect new customers and close new business.
- Conduct heavy outbound business-to-business solution-based sales via telephone and face-to-face interactions.
- Visits customer sites to gain a better understanding of the customer’s business needs and environment.
- Coordinates, develops and conducts marketing presentations.
- Uses existing customer and new lead information to develop and increase the sales of Peak-Ryzex products and services. This should be accomplished by utilizing the Peak-Ryzex contact management database and by developing new leads.
- Works individually, and as a team, to meet/excess individual and/or team sales targets and goals. Each account manager will be responsible for meeting an established annual target or goal.
- Tracks sales deals through closing and obtains approval on final sales contracts.
- Develops open and on-going communication to ensure that opportunities are not missed and problems are addressed and resolved promptly.
- Develops and nurtures OEM and ISV relationships in the territory to remain the one point of contact for the OEM sales rep per territory. Grows appropriate ISV partnerships by working directly with the VP of Strategic Marketing.
- Works with Account Managers (AM) to both distribute OEM leads (through the leads process) and make strategic visits for AM accounts.
- Ensures products are delivered on time. Monitors inventory levels to avoid product shortages.
- Forecasts long range product sales, inventory levels and product needs, and communicates related information regularly to management.
- Ensures long-term customer retention and relationships by researching and developing existing customers, as well as new leads.
- Engages customer in forward-looking projects and equipment lifecycle management.
- Builds and maintains strategic long-term business relationships at all necessary levels.
- Resolves all customer requests, complaints and problems. Must attain favorable customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for maintaining effective working relationships, communication, and coordination with all co-workers, and management.
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Marketing. Direct sales and account management experience may substitute for education preferences
- Three (3) years successful regional sales/account management experience in service or product sales.
- Demonstrated progressive sales experience with technology products to industrial or supply chain customer.
- Experience in the AIDC industry.
- Experience selling maintenance agreements for hardware solutions.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.
- Previous sales experience meeting face-to-face, either with current or prospective customers required.
- Must have knowledge of outside sales strategies and techniques.
- Experience working within ERP and CRM applications.
- Must possess excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to travel 50% of the time.
Peak-Ryzex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability, martial status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, genetic information, gender identity, or any other protected status under applicable law.
Peak-Ryzex provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals disabilities. If you an accommodation to apply for a job us at HR2@peak-ryzex.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate Human Resources Business Partner who will assist you.
Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for the job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.