Lead - Logistics
Responsible for assisting with all activities in the Logistics Center, including shipping, receiving, inventory control and staging of devices to ensure successful operations and achievement of KPIs and performance goals. Motivate team members on daily execution of tasks to meet customer order SLAs (service level agreements) and guide team in the absence of the Logistics Manager.
- Support training and onboarding of new team members.
- Provide daily direction and communication to the team of assignments.
- Serve as the first point of escalation for associates in the department.
- Monitor team performance and report on metrics.
- Model a positive work environment to engage employees.
- Monitor daily and weekly, attendance activities and accurate timekeeping records in appropriate systems, acting where necessary.
- Participate in performance management activities with employees.
- Assist with the development, analysis, and implementation of reward/recognition programs.
- Responsible for safety protocol observation, compliance, and reporting.
- Assists in driving a continuous improvement strategy within the business to result in ongoing incremental gains in quality and efficiency.
- Achieve operational goals set by the Manager and Company.
- Supports corporate initiatives and decisions.
- Configure, process, stage, kit, and audit devices per requirements.
- Keep areas clean and organized to ensure proper delivery and accurate orders.
- Perform activities related to shipping and receiving, including packing and unpacking.
- Inspect and confirm accuracy of devices.
- Provide device, staging and process support for internal and external customers relating to service issues via email or phone in a professional manner consistent with organization culture traits.
- Execute provisioning activities that support inventory control guidelines and protocols.
- Perform internal inventory activities including receiving, seed stock process flow, picking items, processing items, cycle counts, inventory process, 5S compliance and inventory disposal.
- Source spare parts or accessories internally as directed or required.
- Execute OEM provided service processes, as applicable.
- Work on special assignments or projects as directed.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- 2-3 years relevant working experience.
- 1-2 years SAP experience.
- 1-2 years’ experience with Mobile Device Management (MDM) software preferred.
- Experience in the data capture/mobile industry preferred.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite with a focus on Excel.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Ability to plan, schedule and monitor multiple concurrent tasks to meet agreed deliverables and deadlines.
- Ability to keep accurate records and follow documented procedures and standards.
- Ability to manage the time of self and others efficiently. Ability to work flexible hours, to meet variable customer needs.
- Ability to work and interact effectively in a team environment.
- Ability to react quickly, adjust, adapt, and redirect activities in a dynamic environment.
- Warehouse and Staging lab environment, 75% standing/walking. 25% sitting.
- Subject to varied temperatures.
- Must be able to lift boxes up to 50lbs.
- Fast paced environment.
Peak-Ryzex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability, martial status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, genetic information, gender identity, or any other protected status under applicable law.
Peak - Ryzex provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job us at HR2@peak-ryzex.com
. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate Human Resources Business Partner who will assist you.
Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.