Responsible for the total sales effort and the development and execution of a strategic sales plan to achieve corporate objectives, promote revenue growth and client satisfaction for the Eastern Division.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develop and execute effective sales programs that will retain and develop present accounts, as well as, attract additional accounts for the profitable growth of the organization.
- Identify key target accounts and explore other business opportunities across all sales channels to include Enterprise, and Managed Mobility.
- Ability to effectively utilize remote/virtual selling tools and methodologies for internal and external meetings.
- Solid understanding of sales tools, methodologies and tactics to successfully promote and sell a variety of intangibles including life cycle and professional services
- Implement strategies to increase recurring revenue streams and maintain gross margins across the product categories.
- Direct the implementation and execution of sales reporting, policies and practices to include forecasting and pipeline management.
- Rigorous utilization of safeforce.com for customer and opportunity management
- Build, develop, and manage sales team capable of carrying out needed sales and service initiatives. Manage multiple channel selling strategies.
- Participate in alignment of international business plans with organizational objectives.
- Provide input and support to organization’s leadership in the development of affiliations and partnership arrangements.
- Directly manage leadership staff in the Sales departments. Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Achieves operational goals set by the Company.
- Supports corporate initiatives and decisions.
- Performs other duties/special projects as assigned.
- Communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, including ability to demonstrate excellent customer interaction skills
- Demonstrate proficiency with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Salesforce, command the Internet as well as other marketing/sales software such as Salesforce.com
- Travel to other office locations, meetings, conferences, and seminars may be required up to 40% of the time.
- Perform the essential physical job functions including but not limited to:
- Ability to spend extended periods of time sitting at workstation performing sedentary office work.
- Ability to tolerate a work area containing bright lights and noise.
- Sufficient finger dexterity to make small movements such as computer keyboard manipulation, or picking up small objects.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5+years of progressive sales and marketing management responsibility, 3 years in a senior management role.
- Demonstrated history of successful sales team management, proven financial analysis skills with ability to understand how sales programs impact financial results.
- Ability to maintain a highly motivated and focused Sales team to meet and exceed sales quota.
Peak-Ryzex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability, martial status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, genetic information, gender identity, or any other protected status under applicable law.
Peak-Ryzex provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If any need an accommodations to apply for a job us at HR2@peak-ryzex.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate Human Resources Business Partner who will assist you.
Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisiton number will not be returned.