Label Systems Account Manager’s are responsible for meeting sales goals focused on Labeling and Printing Solutions primarily through aggressive and proactive Outbound telesales and occasional face-to face presentations for accounts in the mid-market. The Primary Solution set to be sold for this role are Labeling Solutions (Labels, Consumables of all types) along with Printing Solutions (Printers of all types, Labeling Software and Onsite Maintenance Service). Secondary Solution sets include mobility solutions, scanning and managed services. Aggressive prospecting for new business in new and existing accounts required as well as maintenance of existing accounts. Teaming with field resources, as required.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manages and is accountable for defined territory business of primarily Tier 2 and 3 accounts (Mid-Market) through relationships built and maintained with new and existing customers
- Conducts heavy outbound business-to-business solution telesales with occasional face-to-face customer presentations
- Meets Media, Printer and Overall Sales Margin Goals
- Work effectively in a team-selling environment that promotes collaboration with internal resources (the Field Sales Team, Labels Systems Consultants, Service Sales and Solutions Engineers) as well external resources such as OEM’s sales reps and channel managers
- Ability to travel to customers’ locations for in-person meetings and presentations (30% of time)
- Meet or exceed quota and deliver accurate sales forecasts through effective management of the sales pipeline in Salesforce.com. Maintains accurate Salesforce.com data
- Have endless curiosity about customers’ business challenges combined with the problem-solving skills to help them find solutions and the persuasion skills to get them to act.
- Frame the benefits of a solution in a way that accurately addresses the key points and priorities of prospects and customers
- Coordinates, develops and conducts presentations and meetings to market Peak-Ryzex’s offerings
- Ensures long-term customer retention and relationships by researching and developing existing customers, as well as new leads
- Partner and collaborate with multiple OEM vendors to provide creative solutions based on customer’s requirements.
- Negotiates with approved media vendor partners to develop solutions and negotiate best cost
- Build well targeted sales plans and strategies, including prospecting, pipeline development, up-selling, cross-selling, share of wallet, and closing of new customers.
- Employ a systematic and disciplined approach to success in terms of focus, productivity, and success metrics; Learn fast, apply what you’ve learned, and build on it methodically to master new skills and insights quickly.
- Have a high level of personal drive and discipline, and know how to keep quality high while reaching for higher and higher levels of productivity
- Builds and maintains strategic long-term business relationships at all necessary levels
- Resolves all customer requests, complaints and problems with favorable customer satisfaction
- Responsible for maintaining effective working relationships, communication, and coordination with all co-workers, and management
- Continuous Improvement
- Assists in driving a continuous improvement strategy within the business to result in on going incremental gains in quality and efficiency.
- Achieves operational goals set by the Company.
Skills and Position Requirements:
- Supports corporate initiatives and decisions.
- Performs other duties/special projects as assigned.
- 3-5 years of inside sales experience with a proven track record of over quota achievement.
- Experience selling Media, Print Solution/AIDC medium-sized business for supply chain applications will have a significant advantage.
- Relentless focus on sales productivity and quote attainment.
- Comfortable with cold calling
- Experience with Salesforce.com required
- Knowledge and use of tools such as LinkedIn and Hoover’s to effectively prospect customers
- Expert knowledge of the full sales cycle, from prospecting, cold calling through to negotiation and closing
- Experience driving behavior through tools and metrics - such as great CRM utilization and strong set of KPI's to run the territory
- Have a high level of personal drive and discipline, and know how to keep quality high while reaching for higher and higher levels of productivity Must be able to demonstrate knowledge of product positioning, competitive conditions, how to prospect, qualify, and close existing and prospective customers
- Must be a problem solver, team player, professional, respectful, results-oriented, cares about others, and has the ability to network and be creative
- Bachelor's Degree (BA/BS) (must be from accredited college or university)
As needed although may vary greatly depending on location
Peak-Ryzex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability, martial status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, genetic information, gender identity, or any other protected status under applicable law.
Peak - Ryzex provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job us at HR2@peak-ryzex.com
. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate Human Resources Business Partner who will assist you.
Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.