To officially apply for our internship, please apply via the following link:
For over 35 years, Peak-Ryzex has been at the forefront of providing end-to-end enterprise mobility, managed services, printing and mobile data capture solutions for performance-driven organizations focused on the optimization of supply chain and field-based business processes.
Peak-Ryzex is looking for innovative, dynamic, and detail-oriented students to join our internship program in the summer of 2021! During your 9 weeks with us, you will gain a realistic preview of the Sales function and will partner closely with leaders in a mentorship capacity. You will assist your team on multiple hands on projects, while also learning about networking, interviewing, and much more!
What you’ll do:
What We Seek:
- Act as a liaison between sales and marketing as we develop and execute strategic campaigns (may include prospect identification, cold call, qualification, appointment setting)
- Shadow a Territory Account Manager and assist in day to day sales activities as requested
- Assist sales with typical sales task such as configuring solutions, preparing quotations, responding to RFQ/RFPs, updating salesforce, etc.
- Act as a liaison between sales and operations to address sales related issues such as inventory availability and holds with distributers, invoicing audits, forecasting, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
- First generation college student
- Currently enrolled as an undergraduate student with a focus/major in business (ideally marketing, finance or other business track) or have taken similar coursework
- Highly passionate about learning, often challenges the status quo, and always finds ways to do it better
- Ability to independently work on projects through completion and ability to identify areas of improvement
- Leadership ability and team-oriented thinking
- Must be detail oriented and have strong organizational skills
- Has a customer focus/mindset and has a helpful attitude
Please apply ASAP
Nine weeks, between June 1, 2021 and August 12, 2021. Ability to work Monday-Thursday, 32 - 40 hours per week
Peak-Ryzex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability, martial status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, genetic information, gender identity, or any other protected status under applicable law. Peak - Ryzex provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job us at HR2@peak-ryzex.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate Human Resources Business Partner who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.